No Man's Land

 No Man's Land

By Olya Lambert


I am stepping into ‘no man’s land’.

No flowers and no wedding band.
It’s different than we all had thought.
The ways of man and ways of God...
This land is perfectly unclaimed
It is all mine, it isn’t named!!!
There is more LOVE than I can hold!!!!
Thank goodness this land isn’t sold!!!!
My shoes are off and in the sand
I thank my God for promised land.
And as I LOVE with all my might
My soul is like untethered kite!!!
I am stepping into ‘no man’s land’,
Unheld by any mortal hand.
With no One single Man around
I am stepping onto Holy Ground !!!!
I’m hearkening the Savior’s voice
With every breath and every choice .
And I am growing in His POWER
From day to day and hour to hour .
My heart is bursting at the seams !!!!
And nothing’s ever what it seems ....
How will I cry when you come there
To join me at the Sancta Terra!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts